How to Care for your Anna Livingston Earrings
Anna Livingston Jewelry can be cleaned with a delicate hand-washing detergent and water with a soft cloth, so as not to scratch any beads, crystals, shells, or stones. The best way to clean the jewelry is to first spot clean with the soft cloth and a bit of the detergent, and then wipe softly with a slightly damp cloth (water).
- Apply your makeup and perfume before you put on your Jewelry.
- Be sure to take off your Jewelry before applying hand and body creams.
- Be sure that your Jewelry is dry before putting it away.
- Remove Jewelry before showering or swimming.
- It is recommended to store your Anna Livingston Jewelry in the pouch that it came in to ensure cleanliness and the most protection.